Fantastic news!!!!!!..............Caslon Primary Community School is proud to have achieved the Leading Parent Partnership Award. The LPPA is a recognised award that provides a challenging framework within schools, which will strengthen their partnership within parents/carers. This is very important to us as we know when positive relationships are built, children's learning improves.
Caslon has met the required ten objectives. The objectives are:
1.The school demonstrates a commitment to work towards the Leading Parent Partnership Award.
2.The school holds and actively promotes opportunities for joint parent/child participation.
3. The school evaluates performance against LPPA
4. The school provides parents with the relevant and user-
5. The school makes and implements effective plans to achieve and maintain the LLPA.
6. The school produces and implements parent friendly policies to establish effective home school links.
7. The school promotes an awareness of and participation in lifelong learning opportunities.
8. The school is a welcoming and friendly place for parents
9. The school provides good induction for all new parents.
10.The school provides good support for transition for parents when their children leave the school.
Caslon Primary Community School
Beeches View Avenue
Tel: 01384 818875
Head Teacher: Mrs K Brass
|Ethos And Values|
|Lunch Time Staff|
|Beecher Bear Staff|
|Year 5 Blogs|
|After School Clubs|
|Easter At Caslon|
|World Book Day|
|Music At Caslon|
|School Complaints Procedure|